Iphone (Ios) Game Review: Kingpin Bowling | Free Game | Sports
We review the free endless runner bowling game, Kingpin Bowling, (Game tagline- “Endless arcade bowling.”) for Iphone (Ios).
You can get the game HERE right now or check out our review. Or, you can click on the tabs below to explore the developer’s game description and a gameplay video:
This is the developer’s description:
The scene: 1979 Iowa State Bowling Championship. Primetime is your middle name, and the pressure is right up your alley. After all, it’s how you roll. But keep your mind out of the gutter, pal. It’s down to this: Munson, McCraken, The Jesus, and you. Let’s do this.
Kingpin Bowling is an endless arcade bowling game with a bevy of cute and clever characters to keep you dancing on the tips of your bowling shoes. Avoid giant hotdogs, gargatuan soda pops, oversized clipboards, massive pencils, flying popcorn, and a few surprises, all while knocking down pins in your lane to the State Championship.
You were born for this, and this game is a strike!
Kingpin Bowling features:
• Simple one touch control scheme perfect for mobile devices
• Epic bonus rounds
• Randomly generated gameplay to keep things perpetually fresh
• Unlock-albe balls like El Diablo, El Scorcho, El Sofia and more
• Share GIFS of your gameplay with friends and family
• Over a dozen achievements and Leaderboards
• Whimsical characters and soundtrack
• Kids mode for the young ones
• Dope iMessage sticker pack
• Cool and impeccable design
• iPhone X optimized
• Haptic feedback